You probably have gone through so many guides, tips and tricks list, hacks, while finalising your Indian wedding invitations. Believe us, you will something new in every one of them. The wedding invitations constitute the first communication about your “D-Day” that will go out to all the guests. Therefore it is very essential to be very considerate when it comes to finalising the wedding invitations. From the material to the designs, from the font to the colour scheme, from the content to the little extras, everything needs to be on point. So without wasting a lot of time, we are here to discuss the 7 things that you should always keep in your mind while finalising the wedding invitations.
- One thing to keep in mind is that traditional Indian wedding cards which are made of paper are on the pricey side. But the price is also dependant upon the design you choose for the wedding invitations. So if you are planning to have elaborate box invitations, then it is suggested to go for simply designed cards. Also, don’t go for boxed invited for out of the town guests as it will add up to shipping costs. Also if you are still going with the boxed invite, don’t include perishable gifts like chocolates or sweets.
- For the wedding invitations, you have to count your time backwards. For it the couples have to decide when will they start giving out because then you can estimate the lead time required for both printing and even the delivery of wedding invitations. Always keep in mind, a little extra time won’t cause any harm, but if you fall short on time, then there is a problem.
- The third thing to remember is to always ask for the sample while ordering Indian wedding invitations online. This will help the couple in actually judging the quality of the paper, the print quality and so on. Also, sometimes the things that look beautiful on screen is different in reality. This will help you in bridging the gap there as well.
- Another thing to consider is to order a couple of extra invitations in case there is any last-minute addition in the guest list or you mistyped the address or there is any printing error while in address labels.
- The very next thing to remember is to PROOFREAD. It is very important before giving the final approval of printing. From misspellings to grammatical errors, from missing information like venue, time, date etc to any printing errors, make sure you don’t miss out anything.
- Also make sure to give all the necessary details like telephone number, address, and more for the guests to RSVP.
- Labels are very significant especially when it comes to Indian wedding cards. With such an extensive guest list, it is better to order the name and address labels rather than writing on your own. To ace this process, you can keep the list of the name and address in the excel sheet. It is easy to track and will help in simplifying the whole process.